The Bridge is closed through Sunday, January 8th due to university holiday. We will re-open Monday, January 9th with limited hours (walk-in counsels from 6pm-midnight and phone counsels from 6pm-9am).
We resume our full schedule of 24-hour phone counseling and 9am-midnight walk-in counseling Monday, January 16th for Winter Quarter. Have a wonderful holiday season!
Image courtesy of Tamer Shabani
During summer quarter (6/23 – 8/14 this year) and the first week of each academic quarter, we’re available for walk-in counsels from 6 PM-Midnight and calls from 6 PM – 9 AM.
On holiday breaks and in gaps between university quarters, we will close at midnight just before and reopen at 9 am the day after. These include:
- Thanksgiving Break
- Winter Break
- Martin Luther King
- Presidents Day
- Spring Break
- Memorial Day
- Period between the end of Spring Quarter and beginning of Summer Quarter
- 4th of July
- Period between the end of Summer Quarter and beginning of Autumn Quarter
The Bridge staff has decided to extend the deadline for submissions until Monday, February 10th @ 11:59 PM. Anyone, including people who have already submitted designs, can submit designs to email@example.com until then. Please see below for more details. Good luck!
The Bridge Peer Counseling Center is holding a contest to decide on a new logo for the new year. We need YOUR designs!
- Anyone can submit a design
- The design should be positive, not dark
- It should relate in some way to mental health, listening, or peer counseling
- The words “The Bridge” may or may not be included
- Preferred file format is PNG with a transparent background
- Email your name, year, and final logo design to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the subject line “Bridge Logo Submission”
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, January 28th @ 11:59 PM. The Bridge staff will vote for their favorite logo, and the winner will be awarded a $100 prize! For questions, please contact Zach Templeton at email@example.com.